Get ready to learn everything you need to know to be a successful camper!
My family and I have been camping in our travel trailer for over 4 years now so I’ve learned a thing or two along the way. I can share with you things that will help make your life easier when it comes to setting up your Travel Trailer or RV.
I’ve made a lot of mistakes through out this time and I have often had to learn my lessons the hard way, like the first time I had to dump my trailer and pulled the black tank valve. It got stuck in the line because I didn’t check to see if the brand new elbow was open and clear. Unfortunately it comes with a piece of plastic blocking the hose and you would never think to look in it before using it!
No one is there to help you or teach you what you need to know about your new RV. The salesman will go over things one time with you prior to driving off the lot but then that’s it! This is where Outdoor Troop is here to help. I can share with you some of the basics about your RV with as many tips and tricks I can think of. You will have a much better, stress free trip if you know how to set up your Travel Trailer right the first time.
This ebook will walk you through everything you need to know about your first RV setup and the things you need to do right after you park in your camping spot.
Beginners Guide To Setting Up Your Travel Trailer
Think about these questions for a moment… Would you like to…
- Know how to hitch and un-hitch properly?
- Know one of the coolest pieces of gear to park your trailer on a dime?
- Know if you should use gas or electric to power your fridge and water heater?
- Learn all about your trailers propane?
- Properly level your trailer?
- How to dump without making a mess or contaminating everything around you?
When you answered YES to one or more of these questions, you know this ebook is for you!
How to Winterize your RV/Travel Trailer (COMING SOON)
Setting up your Travel Trailer is one thing, but what do you do when you get done using it? Storing your RV is probably more important than setting up and using it. There are so many things that can go wrong if done improperly.
Have you ever had any of the following happen to you?
- Having a tire blow out right as you get on the freeway
- Your toilet smelling absolutely horrible when you arrive to your destination.
- Opening the door to a moldy fridge
- Switches for lights not working
- Watching water fall down the inside of your trailer in rainy weather
- Opening your awning to a horrible smell
- Spraying water leak underneath your RV
Sadly, I can say yes to more than one of those… If you want to avoid some huge mistakes than this book is for you!