Outdoor Troop’s Guide to Setting Up Your Travel Trailer
Tips to Save Hours of Time
and Hundreds of Dollars Now For Only $7.95
Spend less time setting up and troubleshooting your travel trailer so you can focus on your camping trip.
Theres nothing more embarrassing than everyone watch you as you perform a 40 point turn to park your trailer.
Our eBook walks you through everything you need to know about your travel trailer.
We cover everything from parking and leveling to dumping your tanks without making a mess.
“I bought this book and it is awesome! It has so much useful information and is a great guide!“
– Paul (Orlando, FL)
“Thank you for covering how to hitch and un-hitch! It was so nice learning how to do it, fantastic!”
– John (San Francisco, CA)
“Fantastic eBook! I love the tips you cover when dumping your black tank!”I
– Dave (Boise, ID)
What’s Included in Our Guide to Setting Up Your Travel Trailer?
When you purchase this eBook, it will be instantly delivered to your device. And it’s packed full of straightforward steps to help you take what you learn and immediately apply it to your travel trailer .
Check out what’s inside:
An Illustrated DIGITAL Handbook Designed For Mobile
You’ll receive The Guide to Setting Up Your Travel Trailer (PDF) instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. This is a must-have guide for you as a travel trailer owner. With mobile access, you’ll be able to take it camping whenever you need it.
Guide To Setting Up Your Travel Trailer
Whether you’re a new travel trailer owner or you’re just sick of running into the same issues over and over again, this course will teach you all the essentials. Here’s a rundown of what the eook will cover:
- Hitching Your Travel Trailer: We’ll teach you the basic principles of how to hitch your trailer the right way the first time.
- Driving and Parking Tips: Even if you know your towing vehicle like the back of your hand, driving in it when it’s pulling thousands of pounds of extra weight is going to be a completely new experience.
- Leveling Your Travel Trailer: If you choose to not level your trailer you are making big mistake. Find out what the big deal is inside!
- Pluging It All In: Your fridge is cool and your water hot, but you’re not totally done setting up your travel trailer yet. You need to connect your RV hookups as well, such as water, electricity, and the dump hose.
- Dirty Jobs: I’ve made a lot of mistakes through out this time and I have often had to learn my lessons the hard way, like the first time I had to dump my trailer and pulled the black tank valve. It got stuck in the line because I didn’t check to see if the brand new elbow was open and clear.
- Tried and True Gear: Throughout the book we recommend our favorite gear. We don’t use the most expensive but focus on the highest quality.
“This was such a nice book to have when I first bought my trailer. It was very helpful being able to reference once I got to my camp site!“
Is there a physical copy of this book?
This detailed guide contains a lot of pages and illustrations. In order to keep the cost down, We are offering it as a digital download instead of a physical book that would have to be printed.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
You bet. We put a lot of work into this book to make it the best guide you could find. But if, for whatever reason, you don’t find it helpful, we’ll refund your money.
What device can I read this ebook on?
You can read it on your desktop, laptop, or mobile device. Take it out on your next camping trip using your laptop, e-reader, smartphone (iPhone or Android) or tablet. This includes iPads, Galaxy, Nook, Kindle, Sony eReader and more.
What is an ebook?
Ebooks are digital guides that you can read on your computer or mobile device. When you purchase the ebook, we’ll send a PDF (which works on all devices), an EPUB file (coming soon for Apple and Nook) and MOBI file (coming soon for Kindle devices).
How do I download the ebook?
Once your payment is processed, you’ll see an order confirmation screen which includes links to download your purchase(s). You’ll also receive an order confirmation email with a link to your downloads. If you don’t get an email after you purchase, check your spam folder. If it’s not there, send an email to [email protected]
Is my credit card secure?
100% yes. We’ve partnered with Stripe and PayPal to handle the billing and provide a secure 256-bit encryption. We take every step available to us to help keep your transaction safe.